• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PalWorld

Palworld private server creation

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Hello everyone,

We will try to create a Palworld private server on February 2nd at 8pm (EDT/New York Timezone).
If you want to join us in this event, let us know here.

Notice :
1-To acces the server, you need a legit and up-to-date copy of the Steam version of Palworld.
1.1-
Xbox and Gamepass version have problems when trying to log into servers. Also, cross plateform is not available at the moment.
2-In order to join the event, please reply I'm in below.
2.1-Subscriptions will close on February 2nd 16:00 (EDT(New York timezone))
2.2-
I will order the server around February 2nd 18:00 and send the login information to subscribers.
3-Following people will be excluded from subscription in order to avoid trolls as much as possible
3.1-People who subscribed to GBAtemp after November 30th 2023
3.2-
People who have posted less than 50 messages on the forum
4-This Event is purely for fun. We don't plan to do anything special in the server, we just want to have fun.
4.1-The server will be ordered only for a short period of time (I know people look at me like I'm a genius, but my name is not Elon Musk)
4.2-I also do this event to see how many people will subscribe VS how many will actually show up. This will give me a good idea as to what to expect in an eventual future event.

5-The subscription is FREE!!!

Let's hope this will lead somewhere
1706530501874.png

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back